Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General / Left for dead 2 Campaign removal.
« Last Post by System on June 05, 2021, 08:48:49 PM »
As of June 12th 2021, campaigns dated up to and including 2019 will be removed as most of these will be incompatible with the various updates to the L4D2 game, although some campaigns will work still it is not guaranteed that the co-op section will work ( it could be versus or survival etc that may not work).

Some of these campaigns have bee updated and will work and these are on display for a more recent release.
If you wish to play any of these games then please download them now as once these are removed they will not appear again unless there is an update to them.

Also some of the 2020 games will be removed but it is expected not many but who knows until they are tested.

Have fun.
Game Talk / Re: Walking Zombie 2
« Last Post by zilverling on May 20, 2021, 10:43:21 AM »
Next time I play it I wil try and make some screenshots.
Game Talk / Re: support section issue
« Last Post by System on May 19, 2021, 08:37:17 PM »
It was decided by squad members, that while TG members are playing the server will be unlocked.
Game Talk / Re: Walking Zombie 2
« Last Post by System on May 19, 2021, 08:34:41 PM »
Sounds fun, any screenshots?
« Last Post by Rwolf on May 19, 2021, 07:27:43 PM »
Thankyou for the explanation.
« Last Post by Flame on May 18, 2021, 11:26:31 PM »
The support section is undergoing some issues with coding after the latest PHP engine update, these will be resolved soon sorry for the inconvenience. But to answer the question of servers being password protected, it is because no TG squad members wish to play the Joint operations games except on an ad-hoc basis, this keeps administration down of the servers. Should any squad member require to play on open server this will change almost immediately.

Again sorry for any inconvenience.
« Last Post by zilverling on May 17, 2021, 10:07:34 PM »
You should be able to write a ticket, if you need support but I can see it's not working.

Game Talk / support section issue
« Last Post by Rwolf on May 16, 2021, 11:16:38 AM »
For some reason, I don't have the same menu enabled for posting in the support section, as I have here; there is no 'new subject' etc line with buttons, and clicking on the 'create new support ticket' in the top menu does not do anything? Is there something different with that section of the forum?

(I was going to ask in the support section about the JO servers, as I noted they are now both password protected - any problems there?)
Game Talk / Walking Zombie 2
« Last Post by zilverling on May 04, 2021, 02:42:42 PM »
This is a game I played on Steam, It is free you don't have to buy it. 1 person shooter game.
It's a game just for fun, easy to play. You fight zombies (easy) and you can do asignments.
You get born and at 20 You have to save the world, if you just haven't anything better to do.
Litle like left4dead and borderlands, I enjoyed it.
General / Re: Thanks for everything
« Last Post by Zaphod on March 23, 2021, 02:47:21 AM »
I have been asked to leave out a teammate his live.
I wil except it, Thank you for al the good times
I wil never forget, i had the best moments here,

May everything goes wel,

Anita

Due to many other issues this post was just noticed by another member and I have just read it (time of this post) and if you have any decency left tell me who told you to leave? I think I have a pretty good idea who, it will be the same person who burned their bridges in your toxic family who is jealous of the fun you had and you have just followed orders.

Your other crap is also now known to others, and I am not going to entertain your shit and tit for tat, you made your bed now you will have to lay in it.

You forget one thing, you said you needed some time to think about things I said do you want a month, you said no I only need three weeks and tittered. I said I will leave you in peace and put you on block in Trillian and you can come to TeamSpeak when you're ready and let me/us know your decision. The very next day you tell everyone on Trillian Except me (as I had you on block so as to leave you in peace), I find out from other members and then find you had removed me from Facebook, Stream and Probably Trillian. Did you take 3 weeks to do this? No. You did it the next day you really should learn a Calendar and what 3 weeks mean!

NO ONE TOLD YOU TO LEAVE, YOU WERE OFFERED 2 OPTIONS, YOU CHOSE OPTION 7.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10