Clogs n Kitchen

1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8
xx Macaroni with half and half minced
June 02, 2016, 08:37:39 PM by Zilverling

Macaroni and half and half minced,

Ingrediƫnts:

1 paprika,1union 150 gram champignons, 1 smal leek, 250 gram (candy) tomatoes, 400 gram minced meat half and half,
minced herbs, litle redpeper out of a botle 1/4 teaspoon,macaroni, macaroni herbs and oil and some water

Cut the union in smal pieces and fry them with some oil a few minutes
cut the champignons in slices and bake them with the unions. Mix the mincemeat with one dessert spoon with minced herbs,
mix the litle red peper with it and let it fry.

Cut the tomatoes in pieces, I used litle candy tomatoes. Cut the paprika in pieces and ad it in the fryingpan,
 put the macaroni-herbs and some water in it and let it fry about 15 minutes.

Cook the macaroni according to the recpt on the package,

Enjoy youre macaroni [smg id=1198]
xx Being smart-grey I stil don't now the answer
February 04, 2016, 01:36:12 PM by Zilverling
You borrow 50 Euro from your dad and 50 euro from your mum.
Altogether 100 Euro
For 97 Euro you buy 1 pair of trousers
There are 3 Euro's left.
1 Euro you give back to your mam
1 Euro you give back to your dad
And the last Euro you put in your pocket

Now you have to pay your mam and your dad both 49 Euro back
But 49 + 49 = 98 Euro + 1 euro from your pocket is 99 Euro
Were did the last Euro go ? :oops:
xx Hot lightning...... Hete bliksem
October 10, 2015, 08:29:10 PM by Zilverling
Hot lightning in Dutch we say Hete bliksem
this is a original Dutch diner.
First time I ate it was when I joined the Boyscouts.
I ve been Chiel the bird from the Junglebook.
a live time ago :) 

It 's perfect food for this time of the year
And I used the aples from ouer tree in the garden.

I used:

1,5 kg  apple, 1,5 kilo potatoes,500 gram mince meat,4 a 5 unions
 laurel,clove,lemonjuice salt peper and oil to bake in

I peeled the apples, remove  the clockhouse and cut them in four peaces
I cooked the potatoes and the appels in 2 pans

I backed the unions and the mince meat with the earps put some lemonjuice in it
you need to use enough peper it must taste a litle hot (lightning)

then wen the potatoes and apples are coocked , you smash them and mix them together
I put it in a oven dish firsth the backed unions with the meat and at top the potatoes/apple mix
I put some bread crumbs with some butter on it and put it in the oven for about 20 minutes

enjoy

xx Aardappelovenschotel met prei..... potatoes-oven-dish with leek
September 11, 2015, 06:32:57 PM by Zilverling
Oven dish with leeks Ingredients;

1 kilo of potatoes peeled and quartered cut +-8 knobs of butter 1 splash of milk 2 tablespoons olive oil 2 onions sliced 1 kilo leeks cleaned and sliced 500 g minced meat of choice sweet soy sauce bread crumbs salt and pepper boil the potatoes in water with a little salt until tender and stampze coarse with a puree stamper. Stir in a knob of butter and a splash of milk.

heat the olive oil and fry the onion with the leeks 5 minutes, add the mince and cook the rul. Season to taste with soy sauce, salt and pepper.

Grease a baking dish and cover with half mashed potatoes, spoon the leeks/minced meat mixture on it and cover it with the rest of the puree. Sprinkle it with breadcrumbs and put the rest of the knobs of butter on.

Bake the oven dish 15 minutes in the oven at 220 degrees celsius golden brown.

Enjoy your meal
[smg id=1067]
xx Aardappel pannekoekjes (potatoes-pancakes
September 03, 2015, 05:59:09 PM by Zilverling

Ingredients servings: 4 5 potatoes, peeled and grated 2 eggs, lightly beaten 1 onion, finely chopped 3 tablespoons flour salt and pepper to taste 3 tablespoons vegetable oil In a large bowl potatoes, eggs, onion, flour, salt and pepper.

In a large skillet heat the oil over medium high heat. Large spoons potato batter into the pan with a spatula and light pressing. In approx. 4 minutes per side until golden brown. Serve immediately.
xx Vegeterian nasi
August 28, 2015, 06:21:29 PM by Zilverling
ngredients 300 g white rice (400 g)
1 cucumber (in thick strips)
 1 tbsp vinegar
 1 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp oil
1 bag Thai roerbakmix (400 g)
 spicy tofu stir fry strips 2 trays (a 180 g)
 1 cup boemboe nasi goreng (100 g)

cook the rice according to package directions. Scoop the rice in a low scale and let cool. Mix the cucumber with the vinegar, sugar and salt to taste.
Heat the oil in a wok and stir fry the vegetables 4 min. Add the tofu and stir 1 min. Add the paste and 3 tbsp water and stir well. Spoon the rice and stir fry the nasi 4 more minutes on high heat.
Serve the fried rice with cucumber zoetzuur.
xx Zomer Stampot
August 27, 2015, 08:37:54 PM by Zilverling
Ingredients:
 1 head of iceberg lettuce
1.5 kg potatoes
1 onion
 grated cheese
white peper
and garlic

boil the potatoes according to pack instructions. Peel and chop the onion. Fry the onion briefly in a little oil with pepper and garlic to taste. Wash and slice the lettuce into strips. Pour the potatoes off when the cooking time has elapsed. Add the onion (including the oil in which it is baked). Stamp fine. Then add the strike. Stamp make sure it says what you want. Garnish with some grated cheese when serving.
xx healty cookies online
August 13, 2015, 08:36:10 AM by Zilverling
Since December I work at a bakery, with very nice people.
And now I tryed a healty cookies recept
and I would like to share it with you

Ingredients:

100 grams oatmeal, mashed ripe Bananas 2 pieces, 35 grams Walnuts coarsely chopped, 20 grams grated Coconut, optional 10 ounces Agave syrup or honey, optional cookie sheet parchment paper.

instructions preheat the oven to 180 degrees and put a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
Mash the bananas with a fork & chop the walnuts coarse (not too coarse ...).
Do the mashed bananas in a bowl and stir in the oatmeal, coconut grater & agave syrup through it.
All blend well in the Bowl add the chopped walnuts to & mix it well.
Add walnuts lay with one tablespoon approximately 16 cookies on the with parchment paper lined baking sheet (press them possibly some flat with the rounded side of a spoon) and bake the cookies for about 15-20 minutes in the preheated oven.
Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet & enjoy!
Enjoy!

1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8