Clogs n Kitchen

1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]
xx Happy Eastern
April 18, 2014, 07:42:47 AM by Zilverling
In the east of Holland, just in the part of the country were we live. We celibrate Eastern with a big fire. Every litle village are making them.
In the past stood on top of the fire an old chair with a doll on it. The recembled  the most irritating person of the village. The fire is for a good harvest and telling people that winter is defintly gone.
Next day you smell the fires to the whole country, some people who don't know the tradition called the police last time the were worried because of the burning smell

thumbup thinking overs
March 29, 2014, 11:49:35 AM by Zilverling
When you want to move a mountain, you begin with the litle rocks.

go forth and share yourself 
xx Orange Vegetable on me plate
March 11, 2014, 12:18:51 PM by Zilverling
You need : a bunch Carrots (peeled), 25 grams butter , 2 eatingspoons with Liquid honey and 1 eatingspoon thyme leaves

The making:

1. cut the carrots in pieses of 5 cm. (Dutch cm)
2. Melt the butter in the Fryingpan, stirr the honey and thym in it, till the honey is solved. Stirr the carrots through the honey and add 100 ml water to it. Add some salt and pepper if you want. Stew it for about 10 minutes on low heating.

eat it with the honey sause

You could aet it with fish I think
xx Happy birthday cake
March 11, 2014, 11:27:58 AM by Zilverling
Years ago I was backing cakes for a birthday and tried a few things from a regular cake. I managed to make 6  different cakes. It was an bussy day but the familly and friends have eaten almost all the 6 cakes lol
and we had a lot of fingerfood as leftovers the next few days   :yumyum:

First my Apple cake

Happy birthday Apple cake,

Ingrediënts: 200 gram buter, 200 gram sugar, 4 eggs 200 gram flour.
and 1 big apple.

Buter a cake tin. Pollinate with some flower. Put it in the refriderator, and make the dough.
Stir in a bowl  the buter and the sugar and i tinny litle salt.
Soft and foamy.

Stir one by one the eggs with the dough , about 10 minutes. Stirr at last the flower in 3 times in the dough.

Peel the apple, and cut it in thin slices, you van put a litle chinamon and sugar on the slices

Put the douhg in the Cake tin, and pres the slices in the dough

Then bake the cake in the oven by 150-160 degrees
in 1 -1 1/2 houer
cheesy From the Dinning hall
March 01, 2014, 11:51:41 AM by Zilverling
Rice with leek:

You need : 400gram Leek, 50 gram butter, 200 gram rice , 3 dl bouillon , salt, 2 teaspoons with mustard, 2 eatting spoons with parsley

Making it :

Clean the leek, and cut it in thin slices.
Heat the butter and add the leeks to
5 minutes on a low heat stand, with the lid on the pan, to “sweating”
Add the rice to and let it 2 minutes stand on the same heatstand.
Add the bouillon in the pan and bring everything to cook.
Add the salt and the mustard In 20 minutes it al wil be ready
In the last 5 minutes of your cookingtime you add the litle peaces of parsley to it

enjoy your dinner
smiley there is an woman on the blog
March 01, 2014, 11:43:03 AM by Zilverling
Welcome on me blog,

I am for about two years by the Tg squad. I started with teamspeak but almost the same day I thought I have to try a game.as well.
So Blaster and Hotdog got me the game on the computer. And I could try it out. It takes some time to know how things work.
to see the difference between team members and the enemy. My skills were growing, as wel as my addiction to the game  :lol:
it is just a litle side effect.

On this side I will share some of my storys and some of my kitchen secrets,
I am always courious what people in other country's are eating, so I am happy when I get a recipe back.

[smg id=849]
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]