Author Topic: Ho ho ho what a crock of sheet!  (Read 1301 times)

Offline Zaphod

• Administrator
  • Never shuts up
    • Exocet's Silo
Ho ho ho what a crock of sheet!
« on: November 24, 2007, 11:33:39 AM »
So Santa cant say "ho ho ho" eh! as it may be offensive to women?
Do me a favour, what on earth is that crap all about, Australia, if you allow this to continue then you have lost the plot, the person responsible for this idiotic piece of moronic crap has certainly lost it. If "ho ho ho" is offensive to women in your opinion then its the way you think and perhaps you have been around to many Ha's and have lost it completely.

The directive is to say "Ha ha ha", in my book if Santa said "ho ho ho" he is being Jolly, but if Santa said to me "Ha ha ha" and I didn't tell him a joke he is laughing at me and deserves a smack in the gob for making fun of me.

Must go as I need to get to the garden centre to buy a new "Ha" and get back in time for the "Ha down" that my wife and I are going to this evening.

HO HO HO ya Muppet!
You are now required to vacate life.

P.S. Santa you are one scary mother, running around in red trousers red top and hat with white fluffy bits, you are truly gay and a nasty person, scaring kids and insulting Women, so lets ban Christmas altogether and not upset the children or Women.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 11:50:24 AM by Gen.Zaphod »
Mess with the Best, Die like the rest.

Please do not “PM” me for support unless I have asked you to do so, otherwise it will be deleted and ignored.

Offline Judge Dread

• Resident
    • https://www.tgsquad.com
Re: Ho ho ho what a crock of SHIT!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 07:09:40 PM »
Sorry to tell you this Mr. President, but you and daddy need to change your name as it is very offensive to women.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 07:19:47 PM by Judge Dread »
Be good lest you be Judged

Ghost

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 10:36:42 PM »
To   KM Captain     we are still around , we play  extreme  a lot now and we are still using TS  on     tgs3.no-ip.info:8767
name  TGS3   need help with that let one of us know we will help.

God Bless the World    and    Ho Ho Ho   Merry Christmas  to all

Offline RWRamo

• Regular
  • Resident
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 01:10:15 AM »
CrowdedCranium
posted 11/25/07 @ 9:03 PM MST
Secular progressives and self inflating atheists are very nearly as humorous as politically correcting squeakers.

Ho Ho Ho, I think I'll get my hose and water the garden after I hoe it in rows. I like a nice wet sloppy trench.

While we are at it, let us remove the name from storm drain access ports located on the street. "Man Hole" sounds so vulgar. But please, a "person hole" would sound anal retentive.

Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Christmas to all, and to all good God this is a stupid issue.

:roll: Oh oh oh, secrets out now.  I am the nefarious CrowdedCranium, shhhhhh  :shocked:

Offline Zaphod

• Administrator
  • Never shuts up
    • Exocet's Silo
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 01:22:48 AM »
Does this mean as I am one of the group that may be offended

What it will mean very soon is you cannot go and ask for Pantie Hose, you need to ask for Pantie Hase instead.
There now, don't you feel special!

Offline Zaphod

• Administrator
  • Never shuts up
    • Exocet's Silo
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 01:27:27 AM »
CrowdedCranium
posted 11/25/07 @ 9:03 PM MST
While we are at it, let us remove the name from storm drain access ports located on the street. "Man Hole" sounds so vulgar. But

I am grossly offended by this, it is a reference to a "Man's hole" aka Arse aka Ass aka Rectum aka Anus.....................

LOUGETYA

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2007, 06:25:42 AM »
 :shocked: hmmmmmmmmmm,  I am a woman, yet I am not up-set by Santa's famous saying, it must be those other "women",  wanting to be petted and have thier nickers in a knot for no one looking or giving the attention they demand. It's Christmas time, and their are those "women" whom are feeling left out, for one reason or another and this is a sick cry for help.

I say send them a beer, a bottle of Midol along with some new batteries and tell them "Silence is golden"!!!!

(Not what I was going to type but thought better, my bad) :rolleyes: :woot: :champagne02:

Offline RWRamo

• Regular
  • Resident
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2007, 09:15:22 AM »
I dunno Lou why, it all of a sudden occurred to me just now, but another deliciously vulgar item totaly overlooked was Cockpit.  That definately has to go. :redneck:

Offline Zaphod

• Administrator
  • Never shuts up
    • Exocet's Silo
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2007, 05:55:17 PM »
Holy shit, do you realise what picture a Cockfight has just conjured up in my head,

LOUGETYA

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2007, 01:34:51 AM »
Is that a trick question?

Offline RWRamo

• Regular
  • Resident
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2007, 01:53:54 AM »
Joy stick --- gotta go.  too suggestive.

Offline RWRamo

• Regular
  • Resident
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2007, 09:29:52 PM »
Hooray for
Nooners

MadMax

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2007, 05:37:08 AM »
i might be missing the point, but that directive came from america hq of the company that hires the santas, but anyhow he may well be queer Zappy red suit and white fluffy trimmings, yeah hes queer.

Offline Highlander

• Conversationalist
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2007, 02:10:04 AM »
Always an imbecile ready to spoil things, you have to have a mind of these things to think that way.  :angry02:
A cesspit mind will only think of filth from a good word, thought or deed.  :angry02:

HO, HO, HO

There can be only one, I am just another one.