Author Topic: About the storm Xynthia on Ré island  (Read 245 times)

Offline Lt.Phil-TG

• TG Member
  • Chatterbox
About the storm Xynthia on Ré island
« on: March 01, 2010, 01:14:50 PM »
Some news from family and me ,we're all alright,some casualties and breaks but its not important,we're in live and that's more important,have some peoples who have lost all ,im so sad about them. this situation was not since 1940,well now we ave to rebuild all destructions and i think it will be a long work !!! miss yu all be back later hope yu are all in good health !!

friendly yurs

philippe
[smg id=1086]

Offline Zaphod

• Administrator
  • Never shuts up
    • Exocet's Silo
Re: About the storm Xynthia on Ré island
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 02:28:45 AM »
Wouah je l'ai suivi sur les nouvelles ici, et quelques email n'obtenaient pas par en raison des pertes de serveur, heureuses de savoir que vous etes vivant meme si vous n'etes pas bon.

Restez en contact et svp faites-nous savoir les choses sont pour vous et la famille.
Salut le respect de bro et les meilleurs voeux à votre famille.

Wow I have followed it on the news here, and some emails were not getting through due to server losses, glad to know you are alive even if you are not well.

Please keep in touch and let us know how things are for you and family
Take care bro regards and best wishes to your  family.

Je peux prendre du temps de travail et venir pour aider si vous a besoin de ceci
Mess with the Best, Die like the rest.

[smg id=429]

Please do not “PM” me for support unless I have asked you to do so, otherwise it will be deleted and ignored.

Offline Lt.Phil-TG

• TG Member
  • Chatterbox
Re: About the storm Xynthia on Ré island
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 06:01:54 PM »
many many thanks john for yur proposition to help,but now  tractors and trucks are the only help we  need , they have a long long time to work !! i know yur attachment to France and one more time thanks for this !! 

if i have some news for yu dont be worry,i ll get yu all informations from family and myself,sorry for my " poor " english,but yu knows my best friend => dictionnary

friendly yurs

philippe