Author Topic: We dont need no steenking no logic  (Read 231 times)

Offline System

• Super-Admin
  • Conversationalist
We dont need no steenking no logic
« on: October 21, 2010, 01:15:16 PM »
TG servers are running on internet without nova logic, they dont seem to be around much anyhow.

Download the battle lan kit to play on tg's servers.

Please do not send personal message to System, as it will never reach a person

ghost

Re: We dont need no steenking no logic
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 02:23:27 PM »
notice on novalogic.com says they will be offline for 24 hours, its been 27 so far, but i do understand that the moveing of the servers to his mothers basement has proven to be a difficult task.

John Garcia's mother is pissed that he has moved the still and now it leaks, so he has had to stop laying the trailing cord to the servers while he repairs the still and gets the corn out of the basement.

I reckon he shoulda left the servers in the garage.

24 hours may be 24 days
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 02:45:42 PM by Paintball »

Offline Gumby1

• TG Member
  • Resident
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 06:19:28 PM »
They need more donations for duct tape and baling wire. Somebody who knew what the F*** they were doing would be a huge asset also. These idiots better get thier head out of there rectums soon or the public is going to redifine hostile take over! What a bunch of douche bags!   :redneck: :redneck:
Don't lick the windows! You might enjoy it!

Offline Zaphod

• Administrator
  • Never shuts up
    • Exocet's Silo
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2010, 05:18:10 AM »
Well Nova came back after 2½ weeks but it wa slaggy for 3 days then when it gets sorted they are up for a day then down again.
I think they havent paid bills and are getting the cut offs, I have seen this kind of behaviour before, now they have adifferent domain they are routing out from, ho hum lets get this done then we can proceed to once more have fun without the Nova Fcukups.

Mess with the Best, Die like the rest.

[smg id=429]

Please do not “PM” me for support unless I have asked you to do so, otherwise it will be deleted and ignored.