Author Topic: Gypsies should not be allowed to have computers.  (Read 672 times)

Offline Zaphod

• Administrator
  • Never shuts up
    • Exocet's Silo
Gypsies should not be allowed to have computers.
« on: October 21, 2011, 04:24:29 AM »
Among other groups, Gypsies should not be allowed to own (stolen or otherwise), use, look at, be within 100 Yards of computers.
Apart from the crimes they commit using them and social upheaval they cause, they also spam. There is nothing worse than a drivelling gypsy spammed. It's no wonder the Russians got rid of them, they are not stupid are they. This Gypsy tried to join the forums but was stopped dead by security, while I chatting to disney on msn and administering the forums and clearing logs thats when this one attempted to join.

I leave details here for any other spammers to send their enlargement, or cheap Vialis emails to them instead.  :laugh1:

Username used - tiberiubazavan
Email - tiberiubazavan@tiberiuadrianbazavan.com
Location - Craiova, Romania  IP 86.124.215.222 - Telcom Romania Data Systems

You are therefore authorised to spam or do whatever you feel is appropriate to this Gypsy.

Mess with the Best, Die like the rest.

Please do not “PM” me for support unless I have asked you to do so, otherwise it will be deleted and ignored.

dberry68

Re: Gypsies should not be allowed to have computers.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 04:34:38 AM »
i just went there and its a wordpress blogging site, have done an sql injection to it, anyone else wanting to do this just message me and i will send you the programs to do it.

i hate gyspies criminals

Offline Gumby1

• TG Member
  • Resident
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 05:27:42 AM »
So they are the ones my wife has been talking to about my small penis! Thats why I get all the penis enlargment e-mails! Those bastards! Let me at em! I've got an sql injection for thier asses! Whats an sql injection? By the way? :redneck:
Don't lick the windows! You might enjoy it!

Offline Zaphod

• Administrator
  • Never shuts up
    • Exocet's Silo
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 10:26:47 AM »
anyone else wanting to do this just message me and i will send you the programs to do it.
Thanks for your thoughtful offer but I have to say we do not condone these kind of actions, although the more serious hackers do get personal attention by member(s), it is not the policy of these forums to condone these tactics.

To answer you Gumby, SQL= Sequential Query Language and is a type of database structure that contains data in a concise form. The data contained is then queried or looked up and presented in a form readable to the user (as we are doing now). What has been termed "SQL injection" is the use of a program to manipulate buggy or insecure code in the PHP scripts (again this site uses PHP scripts), therefore getting access to the database or website and either hacking or using added code to the database that displays more than just the public page information.

Spammer's try to do three basic forms of Spam attack (yes they are attacks) these being;

SQL injection.
To gain email addresses of members of forums and blogs resulting in Spam being sent to the members who's email addresses are being gleaned (All email addresses stored on our databases are highly encrypted and not shown anywhere to anyone).

Dictionary attacks
This is where the silly or easy passwords get taken, its a program or "attack robot" that uses a dictionary of words to try and break a users password. So if your character is Zaphod as mine is, a dictionary attacker would use all the special meanings and words from Douglas Adams book and BBC radio/TV series Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy. Well you guessed it, my password has nothing to do with my Character, my wife, my pets or kids, its so obscure I amaze myself for remembering it.

Bit like a user with the name Terminator and using password astalavista, a dictionary attacker would have it in a split second.

The spammer will sign up as a member to leave links on peoples and their own profile of the wares they are trying to advertise, and in extreme cases use the SQL injection method to create and admin account so as to create normal user accounts for this purpose. Comment attacks come in the form of leaving comments on galleries and downloads or blogs where there is a comment system in place (like the gallery and download areas on these forums).

We do get a high number of these attacks but that is due to the high hit rate we score in search engines, as said to one user "It's like being a movie or rock star or famous model, you will get the attention of the press and paparazzi". So forums and comment blogs get the attention of the spammers.

I and a few other webmasters have found that enormous amounts of hack/Spam activity from all over are emanating form data centres and hosting sites, this number is way to high and consistent to be a hack that has broken through. My comment on this was "Someone is on the take or the tech guys/gals are asleep or not up to the job", I do believe it is the former, I shall be posting name s of companies and Data Centres that are on the top ten in terms of activity in this area.

Long answer to a simple question but I think was necessary.

Offline GaMerZ

• Speaker of the House
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 11:21:38 PM »
Gypsies shouldn't have anything. But! I do have an idea, we could use them for medical testing and leave the poor animals alone. Now that's a good idea. Isn't it!

Offline Flame

• Super-Admin
  • Speaker of the House
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 06:27:29 PM »
That certainly would save the suffering the poor animals have to endure.

However on a more serious not I would like to point out this forum does not condone or solicit cyber hacking action offered by the dberry68 user.

It is not a course of action this forum follows or condones. In the event this user continues to post these criminal acts either physical or implied then the account will be suspended indefinitely and details forwarded to police authorities both in UK and the constituent country of dberry68.

Offline Gumby1

• TG Member
  • Resident
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2012, 08:13:38 PM »
I forgot to thank you for the explanation Zaphod. It was probably more info than I needed due to the fact that It would take a lot to get me to perpetrate that type of thing on somebody. And as the old adage goes. What comes around goes around! You can never tell who you may be going up against no matter how ignorant they may seem initially. Pick your battles wisely I say!