Author Topic: Hoklahoma USA  (Read 568 times)

Offline Gumby1

• Resident
Hoklahoma USA
« on: February 23, 2013, 12:46:40 AM »
Howdy travel fans! Been way to long! I am in Oklahoma City! By some strange coincidence so are a couple of hundred thousand angry cattle! Of course if somebody wanted to grill your ass would you be happy? I think not! First of all fire HURTS! Second of all no matter how many times you may voice the phrase EAT ME when it comes down to it I think that most people would rather NOT have it actually have it happen! Nuff said! Weird ass weather has followed me! 70 degrees last Sunday 21 degrees this morning! Not Celsius Two heads that would take us back to the grilling thing! I hope everybody is doing well and I look forward to getting back on line with you soon! Peice of meat out!
Don't lick the windows! You might enjoy it!

Offline Zaphod

• Administrator
  • Never shuts up
    • Exocet's Silo
Re: Hoklahoma USA
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 02:20:56 AM »
Be safe! Don't forget the only things that come out of Hokey is Queers n steers, you've already met the steers, its the other horney ones you need to be wary of.  Mind you, you survived Corntuks, so I guess I Shouldn't worry. See ya soon bro.
Mess with the Best, Die like the rest.

[smg id=429]

Please do not “PM” me for support unless I have asked you to do so, otherwise it will be deleted and ignored.

Offline Zaphod

• Administrator
  • Never shuts up
    • Exocet's Silo
Re: Hoklahoma USA
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2015, 05:53:10 AM »
Who has the higher population? Queers or Steers?  :wink: