Author Topic: New games to try  (Read 26 times)

Offline Zaphod

• Never shuts up
  • Administrator
    • Exocet's Silo
New games to try
« on: October 04, 2018, 06:57:15 AM »
A couple of new games to try are Planetside2 (free so far) and Titanfall2 (not free)
CC737 and myself are sick to death of Borderlands series even with the newer characters (still the same shit with different characters) and not many new maps for L4D2 these days.
Planetside2 is a cross between Borderlands 2 and Joint ops but better graphics and from what I have seen, Titanfall2 is a futuristic version of call of duty/battlefield genre and of course better graphics.

P.S.
It has just come to my attention that Titanfall2 is being sold from its £32.95 to £9.45 for a limited period.
you can get it from here Click here for the game
Mess with the Best, Die like the rest.

Please do not “PM” me for support unless I have asked you to do so, otherwise it will be deleted and ignored.

Offline Gumby1

• Resident
  • TG Member
Re: New games to try
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 10:58:21 PM »
I like any game with the word TIT in it. Don't like the thought that they may be falling? But in that respect my wife is more worried than I am!
Don't lick the windows! You might enjoy it!

Offline Zaphod

• Never shuts up
  • Administrator
    • Exocet's Silo
Re: New games to try
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 04:18:08 PM »
Titanfall2 is a great game lots to learn but none the less a great game not sure how much longetivity it will have but so far so good, give it a goo Bill its currently selling with BF1 (first workd war) for around $20.00 US.