Author Topic: Borderlands2 DLC  (Read 44 times)

Offline Rwolf

• Speaker of the House
  • Regular
Borderlands2 DLC
« on: June 18, 2019, 11:15:18 PM »
I was told about a free addon: "Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary" - available for free download until July 8th (keep forever). Anyone still playing this game might look into it here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/872280/Borderlands_2_Commander_Lilith__the_Fight_for_Sanctuary/.

Offline Zaphod

• Never shuts up
  • Administrator
    • Exocet's Silo
Re: Borderlands2 DLC
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2019, 03:36:39 PM »
Have already done that, it's been around for a couple of weeks now and is worth the download but if I had to pay even £2.00 then I would forego it as it's just more Borderlands 2, I get the impression that this is an introdution and lead in to Borderlands 3. I have passed on the link to others and if you want it then you have to do it by July 9th 2019. But if you haven't played all the missioins in Borderlands 2, you might want to play them out before undertaking the Commander Lileth as it's going to be a spoiler if you try to go back to playing Borderlands 2 after playing the DLC.
Mess with the Best, Die like the rest.

Please do not “PM” me for support unless I have asked you to do so, otherwise it will be deleted and ignored.

Online Zilverling

• Resident
  • TG Member
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2019, 02:58:21 PM »
I tried everything to download it, but it didn't work. Stea geves the qustion if you have a steam account I press yes and then the normal borderlands 2 comes online.

They say I have comander lilith in my labary but I haven't :(
 :thmbdn

Offline Zaphod

• Never shuts up
  • Administrator
    • Exocet's Silo
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2019, 08:47:37 PM »

They say I have comander lilith in my labary but I haven't :(
 :thmbdn

You Just need to go to fast travel and goto commander lileth, but you know that now as we have played it.

Online Zilverling

• Resident
  • TG Member
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2019, 07:46:43 PM »
Hi the dlc from Liluth works thanks there opens a whole new world on Borderlands2 for me now,
I enjoy trying it out.

Offline RR SNAKE UK

• Conversationalist
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2019, 03:26:35 PM »
Works for me also, but the Gibbed save editor does not work on this DLC. I have got what should be the latest version which should work
but it does not, unless I am doing something wrong as it is a long time since I used it lol

Offline Zaphod

• Never shuts up
  • Administrator
    • Exocet's Silo
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2019, 05:24:11 PM »
Works for me also, but the Gibbed save editor does not work on this DLC. I have got what should be the latest version which should work
but it does not, unless I am doing something wrong as it is a long time since I used it lol

I have the correct version it was the source code and I compiled it and it works perfectly, will put it in the uploads during the course of this weekend for download.