Author Topic: Europian Parlement voting or not  (Read 27 times)

Offline Zilverling

• Resident
Europian Parlement voting or not
« on: May 21, 2019, 07:02:43 PM »
Thursday we can vote for the Europian Parlement. my first reaction was I am not going to vote. I like my country to be my country and not a Province from Europe. Things has changed to much. By the Shoppingmall or in the centre of the town, We have East Europians making most of the time awfull music and asking for money. I watched it and see the musisian use an expensive cellphone I could not afford that, and he drives away on a scooter, somuch for the poor and the beggin.
Ouer prime minister had a new goal, everyone who has no job should filling boxes in shops, He says we don't want to do this job, and people from Poland do these jobs in hour supermarkets for us.
Well Minister Rutte I have news for you, Last year I did twelve job letters to get that job. But they doesn't want me Because I have "no experience" to put merchandise on shelves.

I don't know much about Europe, I don't know nothing about politicians.
But I learned they doesn't know nothing about us.
We are treated as one group :( the group that doesn't want to work.
 But they opened all the borders for foreigers to take the available jobs.

I go and vote Thursday for a party who wants to have less to do with Europe.
And hope we can reign ouer country , instead let Europe do it.

Offline Zaphod

• Administrator
  • Never shuts up
    • Exocet's Silo
Re: Europian Parlement voting or not
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 10:02:06 PM »
Yes we did the same today also, and judging by the pre-election polls the brexits are getting the votes. OUT means OUT my big question is why are we still in the EU? Brexit means OUT!
Mess with the Best, Die like the rest.

Please do not “PM” me for support unless I have asked you to do so, otherwise it will be deleted and ignored.