Author Topic: Blog  (Read 13 times)

Offline Zilverling

• Resident
Blog
« on: February 24, 2020, 06:23:36 PM »
For the first time I read actualy the meaning of the word Blog.  A  Webblog is place were you write What you want to share with a public.
I have done that,  I had no experience when I started here. But there stands things in my blog  that I liked , I have made a lot of recipes of things we liked to eat.
I stil like to try new things to eat. There stands some personal story's, over people I mis,  and some things what has been odd news from the Netherlands
I have pimpt it with some online jokes and pictures.

There is a time for writing and a time for gaming. So there  have been silenced times  Times for other things. Sometimes I even forgot how things works
And then I am happy there is a forum, were I can ask the questions  about things I have forgotten.  TG was the first forum that I used
So here I got my experiences from, and it gave me the courage to use other forums on steam and Novaworld.

Maybe you think, read first about an blog before you start one, and youre right,
But now I know, and maybe my blogs wil get better.

Offline Zaphod

• Administrator
  • Never shuts up
    • Exocet's Silo
Re: Blog
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2020, 06:42:09 PM »
Nothing wrong with your Blog I always read what you have to say and I know others do also, as for improving, I don't think there is much you can do to improve things as they are fun and interesting enough. Keep it up am loving it! :tongue04:
Mess with the Best, Die like the rest.

Please do not “PM” me for support unless I have asked you to do so, otherwise it will be deleted and ignored.