Author Topic: Corona  (Read 21 times)

Offline Zilverling

• Resident
Corona
« on: March 13, 2020, 09:46:10 PM »
For a while we have Corona, first in China and it's now going over the whole World. About two weeks ago I sneezed in the drugstore ( I have hay fever) I got one man he put on look at me in 30 seconds out of the store. I could laugh silently of it.
But now in my country it gets more serieus, today it's the first day that people start buying the supermarkets empty. all the toilet paper and the instantfoods were bought. soap coffee thin cans people are crazy. looks like war. We shouldn't do that but when one sheep does it the rest folows and there is no stopping.
the funniest thing tommorow the fill the supermarkets again, cause they have enough storage.
I am not happy with my hay fever cause by every sneeze people get more nervous around me.

Because all the people buys al the toiletpaper.
We have start I new cooking book for them.

Seven delicious recipes with toiletpaper

1. Fried toilet rolls

Heat the fryer on. Meanwhile, wrap the paper until you only hold the cardboard rolls. Place the rolls then into simmering fat until they become crisp. The paper can be shredded for garnish.

2. Toilet paper soup

All you need is a pot of water, toilet paper and a hand blender. If necessary, add a few tablets of youre diswasser  to, for a fresh aftertaste. Enjoy your meal!

3. Toilet paper canned

Admittedly toilet paper look is not as tasty as fresh toilet paper. But it is also true that it is very long lasting. If hitting the supermarkets empty, you have until the end of time toilet paper on food. And for children a roll of toilet paper with mayonnaise and ketchup a real treat.!

4. Toilet paper in tomato sauce

A classic British cuisine, soft paper sucks sour, salty tomato sauce completely. British food court prefers at breakfast, but it is also very good as a snack, or lunch, or dinner, for the lover even as dessert. Little can go wrong with this recipe, since it is just sauce and paper, but it is important to use at least double layer of toilet paper, otherwise it quickly falls apart in the sauce.

5. Paper haché

not something you can just as quickly. It will need some time to get good taste, but then you have a really high culinary art. Furthermore, it is not only healthy, but you can also look very nice shapes make it. Nice for when guests would get so!

6. Paper toilette au vin

Now you're in the next two weeks at home, you finally have time to try to paper toilette au vin recipe. Lay already a roll in the red wine and let stand for a few hours on low heat. The paper should really drop a little apart, it is the best. Thus, even the four-layer soft toilet. Thyme and bay go here for delicious.

7. The cardboard

Something many people do not know: but you can also use the cardboard inside fine food. Just try. It sucks when you can enjoy it longer.

Take care, wish everyone good health
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 09:49:01 PM by Zilverling »

Offline Lt.Phil-TG

• TG Member
  • Chatterbox
Re: Corona
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2020, 12:57:06 PM »
i like your cooking book Anita lol ;-) more seriously hope you all have a good health and take care for yourself,family and friends !!!! not bad fate just we make it !!!!

Offline Zilverling

• Resident
Re: Corona
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2020, 08:06:01 PM »
When  youre done eating  one of the recipes, you can do with some exercise,
copy paste this You tube link, to watch the exercise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaa_zb7GwWc
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 08:08:05 PM by Zilverling »