Author Topic: What have you been doing during the lockdowns?  (Read 52 times)

Offline Zaphod

• Administrator
  • Never shuts up
    • Exocet's Silo
What have you been doing during the lockdowns?
« on: April 23, 2020, 07:00:56 PM »
Don't know about you, but my home is shipshape and everything is working to perfection, no squeaky or sticking doors, all doors close properly and stay shut tight with no effort. Windows sparkle as though they are new. Car has all it's annoying little jobs that accrued are fixed. Car gleams like a showroom job (17 year old Volvo V40 Sports).
Very few take away meals and 100% home cooked meals and home prepared desserts etc.

All laptops, phones, tablets and various tech is gleaming like new and cleaned electronically. Caught up with tons of TV programmes, new 4K Movie purchases and watching.
I think you get the picture! SO! what have you been doing during the lockdown and social distancing?

Mess with the Best, Die like the rest.

[smg id=429]

Please do not “PM” me for support unless I have asked you to do so, otherwise it will be deleted and ignored.

Offline Zilverling

• TG Member
  • Resident
Re: What have you been doing during the lockdowns?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 07:51:19 PM »
I did some good things, and .... not so good things, and maybe the good things were also a litle wrong. I have been going out cleaning, shopping and some times walking or biking. In my  opinion Corona is not going away, and we have to find ways to coop with that.
Change ouer lifestyle and learn to  keep it as save, as posible.

Offline Rwolf

• Regular
  • Speaker of the House
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2020, 09:41:49 PM »
I've not been as restricted as I'm not in a city; I can go out as much as I want and roll in the snow...but I've been dissecting a few old PC:s, fiddling with broken PSU:s and blowing some Tantalium caps ;-)

Offline Lt.Phil-TG

• TG Member
  • Chatterbox
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2020, 11:18:06 AM »
Hello my family and I are doing well, I take care of myself between the garden and the tidying up of the house, the days go by and pass relatively well. The fact of living in the countryside on an island shelters us from this corona virus, on the other hand, we cannot take advantage of the good weather and the beach for the moment, confinement requires, so we do with or rather without !!! I hope you all in good health and wish you good luck !!! stay strong ... at home friendly I miss you Philippe

[smg id=1086]

Offline Zaphod

• Administrator
  • Never shuts up
    • Exocet's Silo
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2020, 03:36:35 PM »
blowing some Tantalium caps ;-)

Most people wouldn't know what a Tantalum cap is,  :tongue04:

Offline Gumby1

• TG Member
  • Resident
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2020, 11:33:53 PM »
I pooped!
Don't lick the windows! You might enjoy it!