Author Topic: Cell Phone  (Read 44 times)

Online Zilverling

• Resident
Cell Phone
« on: October 07, 2020, 06:07:44 PM »
My first cell phone was a Nokia. I bought it many years ago. I bought it because I went every Thuesday with my sister to fittingness.
Yeah that feels like a century ago. Biking, walking dancing and a litle martial arts on individual level of course. Because It was in the evening and about 8km away.
Ik got my phone for emergency only it was in the time that a phone a phone was and nothing more then that.

In time I saw those other phones the ones you can make pictures with, or join the Internet.
I can't remember how long I have waited till my Nokia broke down, and I could buy an Phone with all kinds of possibilities.
I remember the waiting, but I forgot the day from my first "real"phone"' But I remembered it was a birthday present.

My Nokia stil not broken had done his time.  I had my real Phone my Huawei, I have been proud of it . Loved to make pictures and movies, learned to use the apps from the appstore.
 But now it give problems , at first there was an unexplained crack in my screen. Some apps that I needed didn't work on my telephone, My phone was to old. I had to choose between apps, because there was not enough space, and as if that wasn't enough, the touchscreen stopped working.
I found out that wen I remove the battery and put it back I can use the touchscreen again for a litle time.

I have my eyes now at an new phone They sell it by the Aldi, an LG Q7 smartphone. I thought it was on Saturday 10-10. When I watched the folder from the Aldi online I red Wednesday 10-10 Now I became uncertaine  Wednesday or Saturday.
I run to my husband. 5 Minutes later we're on the bike to the shopping mall. On topspeed for old people.
It felt like black friday. to barge in  the supermarket, who looked abanddoned because i was almos dinnertime I think.

We run to the showcase, but that thing looked very empthy, no cellphones. I started to feel as empty as the showcase. 1 last hope the staff. Just one at the counter and that for such a large store, she laughed, when we asked we have them on Saturday. Ok I said to her then this was the big practise, we she you on Saturday.
Saturday we'll be there at 8 when the door opens.

Offline Flame

• Super-Admin
  • Speaker of the House
Re: Cell Phone
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2020, 09:23:32 PM »
Hello sweetie, I looked at the phone and it looks really cool especially for the price and is a good entry to the smartphone arena, enjoy your new phone and it's features.

Online Zilverling

• Resident
Re: Cell Phone
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2020, 08:31:08 PM »
I have got my phone and it's working great. Nice sounds, and I can put a lot of apps on it.  :tongue04: :tongue04: :tongue04: