Author Topic: I ate fish  (Read 48 times)

Offline Zilverling

• Resident
I ate fish
« on: October 18, 2020, 05:09:26 PM »
I know many people asked me if I eat fish. Mostly my answer wil be NO. Fish is not eatable, is one of my famous statements. Then Mostly comes the lecture" How good fish is for me", for my health. If they keep talking about it i will finaly say I sometimes eat fishfingers. And I do maybe once a year, or less.
But sometimes I buy a fish and I make the good intention to eat it.then the fish wil disapear in the freezer for a very long time.
I even had it out of the freezer for 15 minutes and  I change my mind and put it back.
But today I made the courage for fish. I had some special vegetables that I also never eat turnip cabbage.

Recept:

Ingredients:

2 turnip cabbage, about 10 carrots, 2 forest unions, 2 frozen blocks pollock (fish) salt ,white peper and Bouillon powder.

I cut the Cabbage in cubes, I raspt the carrots in strings. I put the fish in the oven on 200 degrees till their done. If you stab in he fish and it fals apart then it's done.

I put the ingredients in a casserole, I used some salt,peper, lemonjuice, and aromatic powder. I made litle pieces of the fish and add those. at last I put some macaroni and mixed it al together and put it in the oven again for 20/ 30  minutes.

still worried about the fishtaste I made 2 packages of asparagus sauce.

Ok it tasted a litle with a lot of sauce but the cabbage was stil not cooked right.  I liked it with a lot of sauce, and Bert didn't like the sauce.
but I have so much leftovers   :bonged02: So I hope  we have geust tomorow for diner.  :lol:

Offline Rwolf

• Regular
  • Speaker of the House
Re: I ate fish
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2020, 09:43:03 PM »
I don't know, there might be a Katy Perry song somewhere in there?
"-I ate a fish and I liked it-"

;-)

Offline Zilverling

• Resident
Re: I ate fish
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2020, 12:45:48 PM »
Lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CevxZvSJLk8&list=PLkiAxQ2CiSBDJofOwkRRt1HLkvhezpU0S&index=3 :tongue04: